Monday, March 2, 2009

Adam Lambert Tastes the Rainbow

Photobucket
I haven't been watching American Idol this season because, well, it bores the shit out of me and is so cheestastic and sugary that it gives me cavaties. I do click over to it occassionally when another program is on a commercial, and I did manage to sneak a peak at finalist Adam Lambert performing "Satisfaction". The way he played the camera with his "Like my booooooddddy?!?" attitude pissed my ass off because there's nothing more annoying than a dude that thinks he's hot shit. However, upon seeing these photos of Lambert tongue wrestling another dude while looking as if he was a casualty in a glitter factory explosion makes my cold, cold heart warm ever so slightly. How can anyone resist a boy that looks like an extra from "Velvet Goldmine"?!? The answer is you can't. And now that I know he's all trannilicious, I can handle the egomaniacal attitude. Because what tranny doesn't think she's the hottest shit since Donna Summer? So you drag on Adam Lambert! And also tell me where you got that white fro wig. Because I'm all shades of jealous.



3 comments:

ed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
GAD said...

You know. I really liked this guy, and deep inside, we all knew that he was gay, when he did that britney face on his performance on PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC. But to post the gay dark past he had, is just gonna finish him on the competition, NOW HE DOESN'T HAVE A CHANCE, AND IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF HIS TALENT, it's because ppl that vote on that show is CONSERVATIVE,a and mostly from the south, and we all know it.

AND IT'S NOT FAIR FOR GAY PPL LIKE US, TO HELP RUIN HIM AND SINK HIM EVEN MORE INTO THE DARKNESS WHERE HE DOES NOT BELONG.

And i'm not saying that him being gay is wrong. i'm gay for crying out loud, but to show the skelettons in his closet, is beyond wrong, cuz non of us would like that kind of exposure, and every man is granted to have a past they regret.

SO TAKE THIS DOWN IF U THINK IS THE CORRECT THING TO DO. If u don't, keep 'em, knowing you are helping destroying a great talent. And that god, or wte the heel created this universe will hold against you when the time comes. And IT will be right.

Anonymous said...

gad, that made no fucking sense.
people still love him either way.
what does that have to be with being southern...im from GA and all my friends love him.

and theres no way to prove thats him

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet