Thursday, March 12, 2009

Alexander McQueen A/W RTW for Paris Fashion Week

Photobucket
Oh honey yes! My boyfriend Alexander McQueen has done it again. And by "it" I of course mean brought down the mothafuckin' house at Paris Fashion Week with his "Ready to Wear" collection. Yes, I said ready to wear. For any other designer this would be beyond haute couture, but not for MyQueen. Hell no. This is what he expects women to wear to the grocery store or their kid's soccer game. And let me make one thing perfectly clear: I am not making fun. I would honestly love nothing more than to see women wearing these dresses at the market. After all the plain jane boring ass clothes we're subjected to on a daily basis, I think we could all use a little avante garde fashion in our lives. Think of what a more interresting, colorful place the world would be if more people dressed like this.
Although I must admit, I could definitely do without the majorly plumped Lisa Rinna/Amanda Lepore lips. They're sort of freaking me out. Other than that though, I die.
















2 comments:

Atlanta Cougar said...

Alexander McQueen is so whimsical and talented. I had the pleasure of going to Paris Fashion Week twice and to the Christian Dior runway show one time. It was simply heaven.

Mrs. M. said...

Him and John Galliano really are in a class by themselves.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet