Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cindy Crawford in Allure Magazine

Photobucket
It's official. I hate Cindy Crawford. At 42 she looks miles better than I do at 27. It's not natural and it's just not fair. My metabolism should kick her metabolism's ass. And yet clearly it does not. Or maybe she just eats like a machine. That might make some sense seeing as how she's expressing her carb hatred by shredding an innocent loaf of bread. You know, some people don't even have carbs to hate Ms. Crawford!

Anyway, here's the supermodel shaming us all being shaved by the Terminator and posing naked covered in shaving cream. In other words, just average everyday things you and I do every day.

7 comments:

sandra said...

She does look great! But I dont hate her, actually I like to see when women are happy in their own body, it doesn't matter what they look like...

Scandalous Housewife said...

Cindy,
thank you for giving Milf's their props.

Yours,
Scandalous Housewife

Anglonoel said...

Why can't I be that loaf of bread?

robinthebruce said...

great photos got any of you so i can compare.

Suburbia Steph said...

I thought she was 43....potato, patoto...

She just doesn't come across as sexy to me...and the shot w/ the bread...weird to me.

ChicChickory said...

Shit! She puts me to shame...that's it! I'm taking my fat ass off the computer and pulling out Cindy's Shapy Your Body workout w/ Radu tape.

Jo said...

Exclusio Video: Cindy Crawford Nude ( VIDEO )

>>>http://cindycrawford-naked.cz.cc/celebrities/video


Enjoy!!! She pretty sexy...

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet