Monday, March 23, 2009

Dita Von Teese In Inked Magazine

Photobucket
Dita Von Teese takes her flawlessness to the pages of Inked this month, talking vinta clothes, Bettie Page, Marilyn Manson, and the Pussycat Dolls. Half of which she is not too fond of. I'm sure you can guess exactly which half. Here are some excerpts from her interview with the mag:
INKED: Interesting that even when you're not performing, you're still decked out in vintage wear.
DITA VON TEESE: This is a lifestyle for me, and it always has been. It's not like I get home and suddenly I'm wearing sweatpants or an Adidas tracksuit because no one's looking. It's not a complete switch-around. There's not a Heather Sweet and then a Dita Von Teese. It's all kind of one thing. It's been too long. The lines are blurred.
Inked: How did you feel about the passing of Bettie Page, one of your biggest idols?
DITA VON TEESE: We've lost yet another great 20th century icon. Without women like Bettie Page, who dared to be different all those decades ago, there would be no pinup or burlesque revival. I'll never forget the first time I saw her unforgettable and unusual pinup image. She had a special way of combining erotic fetishism and pinup playfulness with a little wink of the eye. She certainly inspired me.
INKED: How many bras and corsets do you own?
DITA VON TEESE: Three or four years ago, we counted 350 corsets. I'm a pack rat when it comes to my things because there are so many memories attached to each one. I kept my first garter belt and my first bra.
INKED:How many guys are you juggling?
DITA VON TEESE: Right now I've got three. They're all in different parts of the world.
INKED: That's nothing to be ashamed of.
DITA VON TEESE: No, I'm just coming into my own as a single girl. My entire adult life I've been hooked up with somebody-totally monogamous and a good girl. I've never been single, so I'm kind of living up to the burlesque image.
INKED: You once said you have a head for business and a body for sin. What's the biggest sin you've committed lately?
DITA VON TEESE: Most of my sins have to do with indulging in all these hot guys I keep meeting. That's my biggest sin–juggling men.
INKED: What do you look for in a guy?
DITA VON TEESE: Lately I've been going for looks. I'm going for looks this time around. [Laughs.]
INKED: You served Marilyn Manson with divorce papers in January 2007. Do you think you'll ever get married again?
DITA VON TEESE: Yeah. I was good at being married. I like the ritual. I liked being in love with someone and being faithful. But for the past two years I've been going through a public divorce and all these shenanigans, so it's time to think about what I want. I'm traveling the world and being independent. I don't have anyone telling me what to do, and I feel really good about that.
INKED: Have you spoken to Manson lately?
DITA VON TEESE: Yeah, he's been in touch a little. The apologies come, and he was like, "I made a big mistake…" and I'm like, "Yeah, yeah, I know. Go ahead and say what you need to say to feel better and to sleep at night." I feel like that was a lifetime ago.
INKED: Have you gotten a lot of reality show offers?
DITA VON TEESE: Almost every week it's, "We want you to host The Search for the Next Burlesque Star, or Celebrity Burlesque Challenge," or whatever. Everyone thinks they're the first to have the idea. I have gone into meetings and said, "Okay, I'll do it for $20 million." And they're like, "Uhhh … "
INKED: What do you think of L.A. "burlesque" groups like the Pussycat Dolls?
DITA VON TEESE: I did a lot of shows with them, but I had a lot of legal issues with their creator over the years. It's so far removed from what it originally was. I think it's really great they decided to become a pop group and they've left the pseudo-burlesque alone. It drives me crazy when the media or groups like the Pussycat Dolls try to sanitize and take away the sexual and nudity aspects of burlesque. I'm sorry, but if you're not up there taking your clothes off and dancing around in pasties and a G-string, it's not burlesque. It can be cabaret, or it can be cute and funny and retro-showgirly, but it's not burlesque. They were strippers, and that's the way it was.
Wait a minute. Is she trying to tell me the Pussycat Dolls are NOT authentic burlesque performers?!? Fibbery!

3 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

Dita is pure smoke!

Anonymous said...

What bullshit from Dita. "Oh Manson wants me back". Hello? "I don't care if you're coming and going / I never wanted you to come here anyway". Yeah, really wants her back. Asshole.

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet