Monday, March 9, 2009

Drew Barrymore in W Magazine

Photobucket
What can I say about Drew Barrymore's editorial in April's W Magazine? Uh...nice try? Don't get me wrong-I appreciate the effort, and I totally adore the Barrymore. But let's be real. Drew and high fashion go together like creamed spinach and pancakes.
Also, these pictures sort of give me the feeling that this is how Courtney Love might look had she not been such a drug addicted Slutty Von Whoreface. Which is definitely a compliment. To Drew. Not so much to Courtney.


4 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

I wish W would style me, my hair and make up and air brush the hell out of my ass!

ChicChickory said...

Channeling Debbie Harry in these photos...don'tcha think?

Mrs. M. said...

Totally! I didn't see it before but now that you mention it, she really is.

sandra said...

OMG! drew is so beautiful in these photos! She doesn't even look like herself...

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet