Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dsquared2 2009 F/W Collection for Milan Fashion Week

Photobucket
And like a pheonix rising from the ashes, Dsquared2 swoops in to save not just fashion week, but all of humanity! On one hand, I have ill will towards this collection, because it's kind of biting on my style and if there's one thing I hate, it's seeing someone on the street dressed like me. I know it's very only child syndrome to say that, but c'est la vie. I already peed on the flannel shirt, skinny jeans, grandma sweater, aviators, scarf and giant shoes look. So it's mine. I take personal style very seriously. Everyone should get their own. It's honestly not that hard. (Yes, I do know I've very selfish) However, whilst there is a smidge of resenment, all in all, I die. This collection is the epitome of a fashion orgasm. I would run a bitch over for this collection. It is just that good. And thank God because I was beginning to think Milan fashion week was going to be a full on bust. Dsquared2 never, ever fails to deliver. Not to mention the fact that aside from Rag & Bone and a few others, they are one of the only lines that bangs out menswear collections worth wearing. They really know how to do it. Hats off motherfuckers.












1 comments:

Lindsay Will Come At You Like A Spider Monkey said...

Fierce. There's really nothing more to say. Just fierce.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet