Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fierce or No Fierce: Beyonce in April's Vogue Italia

Photobucket
Although the color of this editorial is sort of washed out (vivid colors would have really made this pop), I'd have to say that overall, it's majorly fierce. I am totally digging the uber slacker chic vibe of the 30's-a beautiful woman lounging lazily in a magnificent gown on decadent furniture-does it get any better? The first picture is particular is very Jean Harlow. You take one look at these photos and you want to be this woman of leisure and luxury. At least that's my opinion. What do you think? Fierce or no fierce?

3 comments:

Twobreadsplease said...

I'd like to steal some of the clothes but I'm never too fussed about beyonce in photos, she never seems very engaging to me. x

ChicChickory said...

No Fierce.

Anonymous said...

Beyonce is the very definition of fierce and beautiful. The pictures are brilliant.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet