Monday, March 2, 2009

Fierce or No Fierce: Jennifer Aniston in April's Elle Magazine

Photobucket
Jennifer Aniston is a cool, gorgeous chick. Which is why for the life of me I cannot understand why the creative directors of every magazine she's in continue to do the same thing with her. Soft lighting, girl next door hair and makeup, classic romantic dresses and/or jeans and a tee. It's like we get it. She's approachable. The formula is getting a little stale. I would really love nothing more than to see her do Wonderland or AnOther and just get totally edged out. I'm talking high fashion clothes, contoured body, ferocious makeup, the whole nine. I mean this is the style issue for God's sake! Take some chances. Roll the damn dice!
That being said, she does look lovely as usual in next month's issue of Elle. And that Nina Ricci dress she's rocking in the last 2 pics is phenomenally gorg. However in my opinion it's like big deal. I feel as if I've seen this spread 1,000 times. But that's just me. What do you think? Fierce or no fierce?


1 comments:

Akeelers said...

Not fierce. While I will admit that Jen is a very well maintained woman, I have to agree that she looks exactly the same all the time. I'll see her on the cover of high fashion magazines, expecting to be blown away, but I always end up disappointed. She's effing 40!She ought to be experimenting with high fashion couture and leave the "beach girl" look to those twats on the Hills.

Is that "no regrets" quote alluding to the triangle again? She has got to stop this shit!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet