Friday, March 6, 2009

I Don't Get It

Photobucket
So RosenMunns has just come out with this t-shirt that says "I ate Mary Kate (Olsen)." And uh, I don't get it. Any of it. First off what is that even supposed to mean? That you're a cannibal? Or that you're a liar because honestly I just saw a picture of a very alive Mary Kate Olsen like, five minutes ago. Second, this is the most ill fitting shirt I think I have ever had the misfortune of witnessing. It would make Nicole Richie look like a lard ass with a serious binging problem. And third (and most importantly) this shit costs $92. Ninety-fucking-two dollars! And for what?!? Like I'm going to pay $92 for a cheap piece of shit shirt that probably cost $2.95 to create and makes me look like a fat ass? No thank you!

1 comments:

Atlanta Cougar said...

What a heinous shirt. I don't get it either.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet