Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Have But Two Questions

Photobucket
1.) Who the hell is Ma Ndy Mo Ore? I have never heard of this person before. And
2.) Who the hell is Amanda Leigh? And please don't tell me this is one of those Garth Brooks/Chris Gaines kind of things. Because having an evil alter ego is soooo very Beyonce/Sasha Fierce. And I do not mean that in a good way.
Anyway, this is going to be Mandy Moore (or Ma Ndy Mo Ore/ Amanda Leigh)'s new album cover. I really like MM and all but based soley on this, I'm going to have to give it a FAIL.

7 comments:

ediretnati said...

wonderful blog...... I enjoy to read your articles....... keep in touch for blogging and I'll be happy to be your friend..........

Suburbia Steph said...

Holy shit, that's funny - the whole Chris Gaines/Garth Brooks thing.

ana b. said...

Very very puzzling indeed. I think I prefer Mandy acting if this is all she has to offer!

Mika said...

Hahaha No idea. If yu know the answer n your questions. Let us know. ;-)

Emily said...

ACCORDING to wikipedia, Amanda Leigh is her real name. Mandy is just her nickname!

Mrs. M. said...

You are so Nancy Drew right now Emily. I love it.

ChicChickory said...

Inspired by Ma Ndy Mo Ore's courageous move to reveal her true self, I myself shall not hide behind my stage name and title this comment...

"Chi C Chi CKory- Kelly Anne said...."

To you, Ms Amanda Leigh!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet