Friday, March 13, 2009

John Galliano Fall 2009 Collection for Paris Fashion Week

Photobucket
Are you ready for what I'm about to drop on you? Because it's heavy, man. It's the man, the myth, the legend, John Galliano's Fall 2009 collection for Paris Fashion Week. And it's a fucking dream. Talk about attention to detail! This collection goes above and beyond anything I have seen yet this season (yes, it's even better than my boyfriend Alexander McQueen's!) The clothes have a very ethereal yet ancient look to them, making the models appear to be ghosts of fabulous ass fashion past. All in all it is magnificent and I am in awe. I bow before his greatness.
















1 comments:

Maide said...

Hello from Germany,

this gallery is amazing. I also inspired a lot by Galliano and that
show was absolutly stunning.
I create with another wonderful artist an unique pair of spats.
You can watch our unique work by visit my blog or this link...

http://maidestreasuries.blogspot.com/2010/03/collaboration-with-corinna-jasmine.html

enjoy and
warmest regards. Your blog is wonderful.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet