Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kanye West Likes the Vagina. Really, He Does.

Photobucket
Kanye West makes no bones about it: he loves the gays, he loves the ladies, and he loves the fashion. That does not however mean that he is a unicorn riding homotastical toe tapping friend of Dorothy. Not that there's anything wrong with that. And to show you there's nothing wrong with it, Kanye took to his blog WITHOUT BREAKING OUT THE CAPS to tell you that he is not a sparkle fairy princess. Here's what the Louis Vuitton Don had to say:
"Hey I'm down here in Hawaii in the studio working on music checking out some cool blogs and I run into a pic with me and girl. White Lightning wrote a whole thing about how she heard I don't like girls and I have a 'beard' etc.... What the fuck are you talking about???!!! I know my life is the Truman Show for everyone to judge and comment on but I'm not doing a reality show. I'm not doing anything 'for the camera'! I have some ego problems, bitched out at award shows, have control issues and make some questionable fashion choices but never question MY manhood. This is a message to everybody out there! That said... I think you have a cool blog... not as cool as ' they don't call them lovers in high school, leeland' but none the less cool! I hope you keep posting inspiring and not degrading stuff. Thanks for being creative either way though oh and putting me on your blog. Peace!"
First off I would like to meet the whack individual that dared speak ill of my new favorite Amber Rose. She is a national goddamn treasure and nobody's beard. In fact, she's nobody's anything. A woman of her calibur cannot be defined. She just IS. She's a muse and a model and a demigoddess but nothing as trivial and frivilous as a beard. How insulting!
Secondly, just because the Unofficial International Goodwill Abassador of the Gays stands up for man on man loving does not mean that he himself is a card carrier. Just because you like talking about the ocean doesn't mean you like to swim. And just because you don't like to swim does not mean you don't like other people to swim. It's a good workout. Some people just prefer the treamill or the bike. That's not to say some people don't enjoy bot. I know a lot of people who like to swim and run, depending on what the pool of water looks like and what day it is. Like Amber Rose for example. She's done the backstroke quite a few times. She just currently enjoys doing sprints. Ok, I have gotten far too involved in this analogy. Therefore I'll just say sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. The End.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet