Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kim Kardashian Is In Complex. Why? I Do Not Know.

Photobucket
Someone please remind me again why this bitch is famous? She's a glorified hooker that fucks for fame instead of money. Yeah, that's right. I said it. And I'm not taking it back.
In addition to being worthless, she's ridiculously insecure. Why else would she have gotten all that lipo and plastic surgery? I mean, if you're fucking with your face that much at 27, you can pretty much guarantee that your eyebrows will be stapled to the back of your head by the time you hit 40.
And another thing, these photos suck. They just do. She's like a low rent Beyonce that just downed a bottle of laxatives, right? I mean you tell me she's not holding in a major shit. And what's with the goddamn gold lame? Did she just burglarize Dov Charney's house?
Anyway, here's little miss future Joan Rivers thinking she's in the damn "God Digger" video looking like a sad mannequin. Only less intelligent.





1 comments:

ChicChickory said...

I AGREE! These are the worst photos...and who dressed her? They should be shot. The photo shoot she did with her man was 100 times better, but that's because HE was in them. ;)

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet