Monday, March 16, 2009

Lady GaGa in Fabulous Magazine

Photobucket
I'll tell you one thing, I love Lady GaGa's style, but girlfriend must be seriously uncomfortable at all times. I mean can you even imagine basically living in a PVC bodysuit? Condoms are great and all, but I wouldn't want to be one, you know? Nevertheless, mad props for being uncomfortable to make the world a little more fashion forward. If only more people could bravely go where she goes we'd all be a little more entertained.

Anyway, here's the "Just Dance" singer striking extreme poses in this month's "Fabulous" Magazine. Even though I'd like to think my thought process is more advanced than this, when I saw this editorial my brain immediately exclaimed "OOooooh! Colors! Pretty...."

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet