Sunday, March 1, 2009

Let's All Get Wasted and Wear Giant Hats!

Photobucket
How I LOVE Fashion on the Field during Derby Day. Love it! The weather is warmer, the sun is shining bright, spring is in the air, and rich wives get all sloshed and wear pinatas on their heads. Fabulous fun for everyone! Well, except for the bus boys who probably wind up silently weeping in a corner after having their asses slapped by a fieldful of wealthy white women with straight Chardonnay running through their veins. But other than that, it's all candy canes, barbituates and lollipops. The American Dream *sniff, sniff*
Oh, and that HBIC with the cane is by far my favorite. Girlfriend is straight P.I.M.P.










4 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

Did someone say get drunk and wear giant hats? Sign me up...

Suburbia Steph said...

I wasn't sure if the first pic was a woman or a dude, or Elton John for that matter....what fun though!

Mrs. M. said...

Holy crap-now that you mention it, she DOES look like Elton! And i wonder where exactly you go about getting an ensemble like that. I't like Liberace meets Motzart.

Atlanta Cougar said...

Liberace meets Mozart meets George Washington with some Shakespeare on the side. Please tell me this tranny is not wearing white pantyhose under the clamdiggers!! My skin is crawling!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet