Friday, March 20, 2009

Lindsay Lohan in April's Nylon

Photobucket
Ever since her DUIs, jail time, and reputation of going MIA during film shooting, Lindsay Lohan has struggled to gain control of her career. Those her attempt at damage control has been a noble one, the public can't seem to shake the hot mess, vagina flashing Lindsay we've all come to know and put up with. But with two new movies slated for release ("Labor Pains" and "Dare to Love Me"), La Lohan is hoping she can turn the public perception around. In the April issue of "Nylon" magazine, the actress spills the beans about life with girlfriend Samantha Ronson, tabloid rumors, and the other former princess of the paps, Britney Spears.
On Samantha Ronson: Samantha and I have been living together… and I finally found this great new house in LA – so now we’re closer to each other. It’s literally around the block… I got my license back a week and a half ago. That was a big deal. It’s [restricted], but it just feels so good.
On Having Her Picture Taken: I love doing photo shoots… I mean, if I could just sign with IMG and do ad campaigns and model more, I’d do that… because that’s fun for me. That’s not work.
Her one Mean Girls reference: There’s not much I can do about the fact that I’ve become a kind of tabloid obsession. I can’t change that. And yes, the websites, the gossip pages, and all of that stuff have hurt my career – they’re like the Burn Books of Hollywood… but I really don’t feel like I should have to prove myself to anyone because of living out my college years in the public eye. I’m glad everything happened the way it did.
On Britney Spears: She’s marketed as an entertainer, which is what she is. Not necessarily as, like, an artist. And I respect that about her, cause she doesn’t want to pretend.
On her future: I’m talking to [lots of people]. One is Sean Penn – I spoke to him again the other day. We’re trying to get Seth Rogen for this project, but Seth won’t call us back. So call us back, Seth, if you’re reading this!



6 comments:

Akeelers said...

This cokehead is delusional!

Emily said...

She really is one of those people that I can stand until she opens her mouth. It's a great photo shoot though!

Miranda said...

i don't like the cover shot
she looks trashy
i like her more when she covers up haha
she seemed so much more down to earth and nice when she was younger

Madam Miaow said...

Has that waistline been stretched? Vertically, I mean, and squished narrower.

Mrs. M. said...

i don't know but if so i surely wish they would have focused more on making her look a little cleaner than whittling her waist. I mean she looks just. so. greasy.

Atlanta Cougar said...

No comments regarding her anorexia/bulimia and drug/alcohol issues?

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet