Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Love. This.

Photobucket
I cannot begin to express how much I am loving this ensemble put together by Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger. The glasses, the bindi, the colors, the fabric, it is all working out in her favor. Sure I could make a comment about camel boots with that black bag, but I'm willing to forgive and forget. Of course the new Hindi hooplah is a result of the recent success of Slumdog Millionaire, but I'm not complaining. Besides, everything winds up coming back in vogue eventually (as we are painfully learning with the 80's apparel that is flooding our streets with fug). Therefore it was only a matter of time before someone made like Gwen Stefani circa 1993 and rocked the bindi with the belly baring sari. Can I get a mothafuckin' साक्षी?!?

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet