Monday, March 23, 2009

Monsters Vs. Aliens Premiere

Photobucket
Seth Rogan: Damn! Reese Witherspoon looks amazing in that dress.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hugh Laurie: Psht. I'd look better.
Photobucket
Seth Rogan: What's that now?

Hugh Laurie: I said I like butter.
Photobucket
Jonah Hill: I like butter too. Sometimes I melt it and eat it with my Lucky Charms.
Photobucket
Jack Black: I like cocaine!
Photobucket
Blue Alien: Me too! I totally scored some Blow from Lohan on my way here.
Photobucket
Keifer Sutherland: I like getting wasted and jumping face first into trees.
Photobucket
Paul Rudd: I enjoy walking alongside someone with a lot of groceries in their hands and then knocking them down, causing them to break their eggs.
Photobucket
Rainn Wilson: I do not enjoy any of those things.
Photobucket
Reese Witherspoon: I enjoy plain unsalted crackers and tap water with no ice!
Photobucket
Keifer: You know for someone so hot, you are obscenely boring.
Photobucket
Reese: I am not the least bit ammused by that comment.
Photobucket
Amy Pohler: Uh, I don't mean to change the subject, but who invited the Children of the Corn?
Photobucket
Creepy Twins: Praise God! Praise the Lord!
Photobucket
Blue Alien: These chicks are really starting to give me a bad high.
Photobucket
Creepy Twins: The Blue Man! Yes, the Blue Man!
Photobucket
Amy: This is the worst premiere ever.



0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet