Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Name is Gary Busey. And I Want to Do Sex To You.

Photobucket
When I think hot, sexy hunk of man meat, I think Gary Busey. After all, nothing says fuckadocious like a pair of ill fitting yellow denchers, beety little red dialated pupils, and a bunch of nonsensical jibber jabber from someone who's been up for 4 days straight covering their windows with black masking tape and hammering holes in the walls in order to find hidden bugs left in the house by CIA and aliens. Because if in fact aliens did come to planet Earth in search of signs of intelligent life, the very first place they would stop is Gary Busey's crib.
All kidding aside, I never thought I'd see the day when Toby Keith, Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy did not look half bad. But after seeing the Busey I must admit, they're beginning to look like Giovanni Ribisi after breaking out of prison and rolling around in car grease. (Or something you consider sexy) Those dudes should always, and I mean always hang out with Gary Busey. He'd turn them into Adonis' overnight. Isn't that right Lisa Lampanelli?
Photobucket

That's her agreeing with me. Anyway, here are some pics of the Comedy Central roast of Larry The Cable Guy. Please don't ask me why Marica Brady is there. Because I haven't a clue.

4 comments:

Suburbia Steph said...

Maybe Marcia Marcia Marcia was there since she was part of that whole "Gone Country" show....

I <3 Lisa Lampanelli....she shocks even me!

And wtf is Busey doing there? That dude's a trip!

Scandalous Housewife said...

Oh shit! Marsha!!! WTF were you thinking not covering those lamb chop arms up?

Atlanta Cougar said...

Gary Busey is brain dead. Lisa Lampanelli cracks me up. I was introduced to Lisa through the Howard Stern Show.

Mrs. M. said...

That's right! She DID do Gone Country. Her and Larry the Cable being in the same room together though seems so unnatural.
And I agree, LL is a total trip. i am thankful for her, because she makes me look like a virginal, eloquent lady.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet