Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Nicole Richie in April's ViVi magazine

Photobucket
Nicole Richie looks super kawaii, (that means super cute in Japanese) in the latest issue of Vivi magazine. The pregnant mother of one answered tons of reader questions on everything from her personal style to her relationship with babby daddy Joel Madden. Of all the questions though, my favorite has to be from the chick who asked her what type of presence daughter Harlow is in her life. What the hell kind of question is that? She's her daughter. Not a yellow aura that pops in from time to time. Anyway, here's part of the interview:
Q: Your skin is so lovely! What's your secret to keeping beautiful skin?

Nicole: I'm embarrassed to say after being complimented like that...I just wash my face with Dove soap!
Q: Aren't you going to marry Joel? Nicole: I don't know what the future holds! I'm trying not to plan my future out. Hmmmm...maybe, maybe not?
Q: What's a day in your life like?
Nicole: I wake up every day at 6:45am, because Harlow always wakes up at 7!
Q: How would you describe your personality in one word?

Nicole: Nice and Fun!
Q: Tell us how you coordinate to make even a size 0 look like a style goddess!
Nicole: I always wear my skirts mini or really long! I'm really happy that Japanese girls think I'm a style goddess! I have clothes that were made for taller sizes, but I'm aware that I'm not [made] like that. One thing I'll never try is high-waisted jeans! They're definitely made for taller people.
Q: What kind of style do you want to try this Spring?

Nicole: I'm into this season's silver styling! It's easy and goes well with monotones.
Q: What is your favourite item that you've bought recently?
Nicole: Balenciaga shoes, an Alexander McQueen scarf, and my Rick Owens leather jacket and knit [sweater].
Q: Do you have any rules for shopping?

Nicole: I'm always buying new summer dresses.
Q: What kind of presence/existence is your daughter, Harlow, to you?

Nicole: Everything! Harlow is my everything!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet