Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Not Even With a Ten Foot Pole

Photobucket
You guys know I love Britney. I really, really do. But this shirt? Not so much. In fact, I'm inclined to say that it's more hideous than velvet pants. I mean at least velvet pants you can rip apart and make something beautiful out of them. They can be recycled and reincarnated into a better, more luxurious life as a blazer or a pillow. But there is no way to make this new Britney Spears for Candies shirt into anything salvagable. The damage is irreparable. It's like the Michael Jackson of t-shirts. There's no redeaming it.

3 comments:

Suburbia Steph said...

Dammit to hell! Now I've got that song in my head!

Atlanta Cougar said...

It reminds me of the Ed Hardy shirts you see every person wearing. Ugh! They even sell them at Costco now. She should have developed a shirt with the circus theme.

Who would buy this shirt?

Mrs. M. said...

You are right Atlanta Cougar. It looks just like Ed Hardy. I can't wait until that whole EH trend is dead and buried. Their stuff is tacky and utterly disgusting.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet