Sunday, March 29, 2009

NOT The Other One

Photobucket
If I was a twin, I would find it ridiculously annoying being confused with my other half. Now if I was a fraternal twin aka not identical and people were too lazy to tell me from my sister, I would probably have bitched slap someone in a harsh manner by now. Yet so goes the life of an Olsen. Just Jared and, well, pretty much every other online rag it seems is declaring this, Queen Ashley as Mary Kate. Laze! I honestly don't know how people cannot tell these two chicks apart at this point. It's like confusing me with Bebe Zahara Benet. Perhaps Queen and The Other One looked the same at 4, but at 22 they have grown into completely differnent looking chicks. Allow me to illustrate:
Mary Kate
Photobucket
Ashley
Photobucket
Mary Kate
Photobucket
Ashley
Photobucket
Mary Kate
Photobucket
Ashley
Photobucket
Mary Kate
Photobucket
Ashley
Photobucket
Mary Kate
Photobucket
Homeless Man
Photobucket
Ashley
Photobucket
Mary Kate
Photobucket
Ashley

Photobucket
See how simple that was? Easiest thing ever! Geez Just Jared and co. Do your homework. Or open your eyes. Blind ass motherfuckers.

1 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

Nope, sorry. Still can't tell those crazy bitches apart.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet