Thursday, March 5, 2009

Octomom's Crazy 911 Call


This bitch is fucking bananas. I'm talking waaaaaay crazier than any of us originally thought. And believe me, that is certifiable. In a recently discovered call to 911, Octomom Nadya Suleman rung up authorities when she thought one of her 77,892 children went missing. During the call she chants "where's my son? Where's my son? Where's my son?!?!" along with repeatedly making statements like "I'm going to kill myself", "I'm losing my mind" and "I'm going insane." I think I speak for everyone here when I say "going"? Honey you are waaay past that point. Even the 911 operator gets royally aggrivated by her threats to kill herself chastising her to stop talking like that in front of her other young children.
Obviously the kid turned out to be fine. He had simply strolled down the block and honestly I don't blame him. I'm actually surprised he hadn't tried to peace out the second he learned to crawl.
And by the by, this call was taken prior to the birth of her octuplets. In other words if this is how crazytown she was with only 6 kids, just imagine what she'll be like with 14.

1 comments:

Suburbia Steph said...

Ha ha ha...LOL @ The peacing out as soon as he learned to crawl.

All those kids need a one-way ticket outta Crazy Town! I'm not nearly as Koo-koo as she is, and I can barely manage just my THREE at times. I think I WOULD kill myself if I had that many kids.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet