Friday, March 27, 2009

Please Put Some Clothes On.

Photobucket
I love Anna Faris. I really do. But I honestly want to run in front of her and cover her with an oversized sweater like I'm her momma and tell everyone to stop looking that way at mah baby. At first I thought our generation's Goldie Hawn was simply doing these racy, sexier shoots to promote The House Bunny. Now that the movie and dvd release have passed however, I'm beginning find the whole thing a bit awkward. Don't get me wrong-Anna Faris is gorgeous and has an amazing body. It's just sneaking into overkill territory. I mean how many times can I see her half nekkid before I start forgetting how talented she is and just begin focussing on her sex appeal? That being said the comedian looks great in the latest issue of Arena sporting the ultra-trendy uber tight Herve Leger bandage bathingsuit. Now if you will excuse me I must find Anna Faris' home address so that I can mail her a Snuggie with a gentle note asking her to cover her lady bits for the next shoot.

2 comments:

Lindsay Will Come At You Like A Spider Monkey said...

THANK YOU.

I couldn't have said it better myself

Suburbia Steph said...

You know, first glance at that cover shot, and I thought it was a new and improved Courtney Love! Or what Courtney Love COULD have been....

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet