Thursday, March 12, 2009

Robert Pattinson in April's GQ

Photobucket
"OMFG. It's HIM!!!" That was my first thought when I saw this editorial of tween god Robert Pattinson. Don't get me wrong-he's cute and I totally get it, but hot damn his fans are the craziest sons of bitches ever. Like sneak into his room at night, steal hair from his brush and make a voodoo doll of love kind of crazy. Cut you with their brand new Twilight notebook that they bought with saved milk money kind of crazy. Buying wedding annoucements that invite you to the ceremony of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Pattinson and registering at Hot Topic kind of crazy. In other words, they scare me.

Anyway, in this issue R.P. talks about the general awkwardness of having to sound new and fresh and exciting for his never ending interviews. “I literally have nothing to say,” he says. “So I don’t think, Oh, I wish they’d asked me about my craft instead of my hair.” Is there anything you wish you’d gotten to talk about in this interview? “Okay,” he says. Deep breath. “I fucked Joe Jonas.” Best. Answer. Ever.


2 comments:

Emily said...

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily said...

but yeah, most of his "fans" scare the shit out of me too.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet