Friday, March 27, 2009

Slacker Chic of the Week: Samantha Humphreys

Photobucket
When I first noticed Samantha Humphreys, my immediate thought was how gorgeous this tatted up actress/model is. Now I'm not saying that being beautiful is an accomplishment (more like a genetic luck of the draw), however, what I like about this chick is that she represents a different kind of beauty. A dark beauty. An intriguiging beauty.In an era of carbon copies and bottle blonde, Samantha is a welcome alternative to a society gone the same. And it's that kind of self assurance (not to mention her wicked ink!) that makes Samantha Humphreys your Slacker Chic of the Week.

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Suburbia Steph said...

You know what did me in on Hal Sparks wasn't how I was confused how he could go from Talk Soup to Queer as Folk ~ but when he did that stupid Celebrity Magician show and grew his hair out all long to look more Criss Angel-ish.

Mrs. M. said...

i know right! That dude is one giant kunundrum. i don't get it at all. however i must say, his girlfriend makes him more likeable to me.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet