Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Somewhere in the World, 20 Strip Clubs are Missing Their Bouncers

Photobucket
Daisy de la Not Really Hoya's search to find pretend love and real herpes on VH1's upcoming "Daisy of Love" is all set to kick off on April 26th, but thankfully, we have already got a sneak peek at the 20 male (that's up for debate) contestants all vying to win camera time-i mean, the affections of Daisy. As is the tradition with all of these reality shows, the contestants were given catchy names like "6 Gague", "Tool Box" "Drop-out" and "Chi-Chi". Perhaps the most quizical of all though are the three blind tools "84", "85" and "86". I don't know if they're triplets, clones, or Bret Michael's secret love children, but they definitely give me the creeps in that Children of the Corn meets Spinal Tap meets Tokyo Hotel sort of way.
Additionally, it seems Daisy is not the only one looking to find television love a second time around. 12 Pack (who you may know from "I Love New York", "I Love Money" or that dude who bags your groceries, has thrown himself in the ring as a contestant. I'm not even going to bother commenting on that because honestly I'm sure you already know what I'm going to say.
Also, I know it's mighty early to be doing this, but I am going to go ahead and throw up my predictions for the final two:
Cage
Photobucket
And Fox
Photobucket
Mark my words! I know these things. I'm like Ms. Fucking Cleo when it comes to fake reality romance. You'll see.
84, 85 and 86-6-6












The Rest






0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet