Tuesday, March 3, 2009

STFU Sean Penn

Photobucket
Sean Penn is at it again, making like he is all politically relevant and shit. The actor who won an Academy Award for his portrayl of Harvey Milk, the first ever openly homo office holder in America, is pushing to have the politician's birthday become a nationwide holiday. OK Magazine reports:
"Now that he’s won Best Actor for his portrayal of the late gay activist Harvey Milk, Sean Penn is using his Hollywood muscle to make sure people never forget his message.
Penn is reportedly pushing the state of California to officially recognize Harvey Milk’s birthday. State Senator Mark Leno plans to reintroduce a bill on Tuesday with Penn by his side, designating Milk’s birthday as a “day of significance.”
Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger vetoed the same bill last year. In his veto message, the governor said Milk should be honored in San Francisco, but not statewide.
Leno says Penn’s award shows that Schwarzenegger’s argument about Milk being only of provincial interest no longer holds up."
You know, maybe this idea would sound a little better if it didn't come from Sean Penn. I mean, that dude never shuts his goddamn yapper and it's just annoying. At this point I don't care what he says, I am automatically going to want to go in the opposite direction. If Sean Penn says "I like world peace", I'm automatically going to be all "Fuck world peace! I want chaos!" and if he's all "Tom Hanks is the best!" I'm going to say "Fuck Tom Hanks! That bitch is the antichrist!" and if he tries to convince me that the world is circular, I'm going to plug my hear holes and go "La la la I'm not listening, la la la the Earth is flat and I'm going to push you over the edge, Sean Penn..." He's just too much to deal with. He's always crying about something and it's getting really old. Perhaps he should just stick to the movie making and leave the politics to people who aren't busy leaving their wives at home while they snorting Blow in the bathroom at Le Deux with barely legal Russian models.

1 comments:

Suburbia Steph said...

Ugh. As if anyone really gives 2 shits about what Sean "Douchebag" Penn actually thinks. He's so fucking insignificant.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet