Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What The Hell Kind of Shit is This?

Photobucket
Let me start off by saying that I normally don't condone any press that perpatrates the crap careers of any of The Hills Hos. And that goes double for this dumb twat Whitney Port. However, when I saw this picture of her wretched ass at LAX, I just knew I had to share. What is she wearing? Is that a shirt? Because the last time I checked a shirt was supposed to cover your torso. I was also under the (obviously false) impression that a bra was supposed to go under your clothes. I mean, that is why they call it under-wear. Emphasis on the under. Is this dumb irrevelvant twat so desperate for attention that she's resorting to looking like a sluttier Jennifer Beals from "Flashdance"? You know what? Don't even answer that. I already know the answer is a big hell yes. Making me wonder if she's flashing her disgusting ratty tat lingerie for free, what would she do for a klondike bar? Actually, make that an adderall. You know those worthless Hills Hos don't eat.

2 comments:

Emily said...

That is really terrible, considering she doesn't even really need to wear a bra! I actually like shirts that have an exposed back, but seriously, invest in some of those flower shaped nipple stickers or something and refrain from wearing a tattered trashy bra!

Scandalous Housewife said...

When I first saw this photo, I thought for sure it was some 3rd world laundry worker. whit-Whit, WTF?

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet