Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WHAT THE HELL MAN?!?

Photobucket
OK Magazine's latest issue consists of a loving tribute to Jade Goody with a headline that says "1981-2009". Problem is, Jade Goody is still alive. Which leaves me feeling utterly disgusted at the lengths people will go to in order to sell magazines. Now I haven't gone on about how dispicable their catching her every weak moment is, constantly selling pics of her looking sickly on a stretcher, but proclaiming her dead when she's still alive? That's beyond disgusting. It's sick in the greatest sense of the word. They should be ashamed. That's some straight up "I don't have a soul" shit right there.

4 comments:

Suburbia Steph said...

Yeah, very weird...and the whole "I will come back from heaven...."

I'm gonna have to google her - I don't have a clue who the hell she is (was).

Suburbia Steph said...

Oh, I see now - this article here was from today -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/4998665/Jade-Goody-tells-children-The-angels-are-calling-mummy.html

How sad! :(

Mrs. M. said...

i really love how they talk about her "Last Words". Again, she's still alive! How can they be her last damn words?!? So sick.

ChicChickory said...

Maybe they are her next to the last, last words?

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet