Sunday, March 8, 2009

What in the Shit is This?


Leave it to MTFuckingV to ruin yet another good thing. The aborters of all things awesome have sunk their fangs into yet another television classic: Married...With Children. Just like the original except it's on MTV Tr3s, called "Casados Con Hijos" and lame. Really, really fucking lame.
I mean, what the hell is wrong with these people? What is with this need to take things that were good the first time around and turn them into worthless piles or garbage? Here's a thought: why don't you do your job and start thinking of original material instead of beating a dead horse with all this New 9021Starsky and Melrose with Charlie's Angel's Dukes of Children bullshit! I think I speak for everyone when I say I've had enough! How about instead of being lazy and using old story lines you keep the good, creative, well written shows like Pushing Daisies and The Riches on the air? I mean seriously, that's like me rewritting The Shining and getting a $20 million pay day. Rifuckingdiculous.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet