Wednesday, March 4, 2009

When It's Time to Party They Will Party Hard

Photobucket
AOL's men's lifestyle website Asylum recently conducted a survey asking it's readers who they would want to party with. Their top choices? Megan Fox and...wait for it....George Clooney! What a let down. They want to party with Tears! This strikes me as completely ridiculous seeing as how George Clooney might possibly the world's worst wingman. Not only will he not help you get chicks (as they will all undoubtedly flock to him whist thrusting their panties in his direction), but he's rich. You can't compete with a rich playboy that rocks the salt and pepper hair. Unless of course you're talking about John McEnroe, which no woman besides me seems to think is the hotness. I will agree however on their selection of Jeremy Piven. The Piv may be rich, but he's pretty much a royal douche, and is guaranteed to make you look like Prince Charming.
As for the women, I don't know what the hell is up with choosing Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian. Asylum's readers much be major masochists. After all, you're playing STD roulette just hanging out in the same room with those skanks. I'm sure whatever diseases they have down there are so advanced that they're airbourne. Anyway, for your consideration, here's the rest 'o the list:
The Top Five Male Partay Guests are:
1. George Clooney (35%)
2. Owen Wilson (32%)
3. Michael Phelps (10%)
4. Jeremy Piven (9%)
5. Jay-Z (9%)
The top five female party guests are:
1. Megan Fox (40%)

2. Tina Fey (31%)
3. Paris Hilton (9%)
4. Penelope Cruz (8%)
5. Kim Kardashian (7%)

3 comments:

Lindsay Will Come At You Like A Spider Monkey said...

I would like to party with George Clooney. And by party I mean fuck him silly.

Also, really menfolk? Paris Hilton? You had me at Tina Fey then you have to bust out with the Paris Hilton. I shake my fist at you, menfolk of the world.

(although I would kinda like to party with Megan fox. She seems like she'd be a blast. And have some good weed.)

Scandalous Housewife said...

WTF, no Scandalous Housewife on that list! That's bullshit!

Mrs. M. said...

i agree -Tina Fey and Paris Hilton should not be on any same list ever. It's blasphemy.
and the Scandalous Housewives were robbed. You guys would be on my list. as would Amy Poehler and sarah silverman. and Charo. I would definitely want to party with Charo.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet