Thursday, March 19, 2009

Who That Is?!?

Photobucket
It's been a while since we had a good "Who That Is?!?" but thanks to Vogue and their prejudice against fat people (and by "fat" I of course mean everyone over 105 lbs) I have a good one for you. Overated photographer Annie Leibovitz took this shot of the beautiful Adele for the magazine's ironically titled "Shape" issue. And just liked every other editorial the snotty ass rag churns out, the subject has been photochooped beyond recognition. I mean in this pic she looks so tiny. As for Adele she told the reporter "Fans are encouraged that I'm not a size 0-that you don't have to look a certain way to do well." Obviously Vogue does not feel the same way. Although they'd like to pretend they do.
On a side not I have to say I love Adele's style. It's retro without looking cheesy. In fact, that stale bitch Anna Wintour could learn a few things from her. With her beat ass Moe haircut she's been rocking since the birth of baby Jesus. That ho thinks she's fashion fucking royalty when really she's an ego maniacal, bitter, frigid old hag that should be asking me with a raspy smokers voice what kind of juice I want with my damn pancakes at IHOP. I tell you, some people really deserve to be taken down a few pegs, and she is definitely one of them. Besides, if we're being honest with ourselves I think we'd all agree that Vogue has been straight sewage for the past few years. The only reason it manages to stay afloat is because of it's name.

1 comments:

leather jackets said...

Annie Leibovitz is a great photographer and always pulls us in to her work.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet