Sunday, March 1, 2009

You're Not Biggie Smalls, Dude

Photobucket
In a recent interview with The Daily Mail, Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz says being murdered will be how he meets his demise. "I used to think that some day I’d end up murdering a close friend or relative. Now it’s reversed and I’m convinced it’s going to happen to me. That’s the way I’m going out, I’m completely sure of it. So I refuse to answer the front door – it greatly minimises that risk." First of all, if you're convinced you're going to be murdered, isn't the last thing you should do share your strategies of how you keep yourself safe to the world? It seems to me someone could read that and be all "Oh, ok. Well now I know not to pretend to be the UPS guy." Second, who would want to murder Pete Wentz? And why? And don't you even try to tell me Colonel Mustard with the candlestick in the living room because that is my guess. Or Ms. Plum. That bitch has always been shady.
Along with sharing his theories on death, Pete also talked about finding a reason to not loathe George W. "It was after the shoe-throwing incident – when those shoes came at him, his reflexes were so impressive. It made me think that maybe he wasn’t a great president, but he’d be fun to go out with for a few drinks." Yeah, ok I will give him that. He did sort of duck like he had been doing that all his life.
Photobucket
Like a ninja!
Photobucket
And finally, Mr. Wentz discusses his reoccuring dream that Johnny Depp desperately wants to join Fall Out Boy. "Don’t get me wrong, I love the guy’s work. But imagine being in a band with someone who’s a million times better-looking and charming than yourself. I wouldn’t stand a chance. Same goes for Barack Obama. How could I say no if he wanted to join the band? Maybe he could do some dancing at the side of the stage. That would be cool." Are you rolling your eyes too? Because I am definitely rolling mine.

1 comments:

Suburbia Steph said...

As if I didn't think this dude was a moron anyway, all of this just backs my original theory about him. Dude, I mean, he married Ashley fucking Simpson! I wonder, does he make HER answer the door instead? And I'm sure his (wet) dreams about Johnny Depp are more than JD just joining the band. Puhleeze...

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet