Thursday, March 5, 2009

Zuhair Murad: A/W '09 for Milan Fashion Week

Photobucket
Oh.My.God. I die! I just die! This Autumn/Winter collection by Lebonese designer Zuhair Murad is, quite frankly, spectacular. Talk about a man who knows how to dress a woman! These looks are bold but not garish. They're embelleshed but not gaudy. Sexy but not slutty. And just look at the movement of these gowns. The wearer doesn't walk, she glides. This might be a brash statement, but I'm going to say it anyway: Zuhair Murad is the new Marchesa. And while some may argue that this collection is a tad Versace, I think it's better. Donatella better step up her game, because Zuhair's stepping on her train.
These are two of my absolute favorites:


















1 comments:

ChicChickory said...

These ARE gorgeous!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet