Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Amy Winehouse Says She's Off Drugs

Photobucket
Hey ya'll, Amy Winehouse is off drugs! At least that's what she says. I'm not entirely sure what her definition of "drugs" is, but I have a feeling it deviates ever so slightly from mine. Crack and smack might be considered the Devil's candy while gasoline, turpentine, and frione may be a-ok because they're technically legal. Regardless the singer says she is on the straight and narrow thanks to her long, lax vacay in St. Lucia. “I just wanted to get away from London in the winter and have a nice break in the sunshine,” she tells Britain’s Now magazine. “I wanted to eat some good food and get physically fit, so I stayed at a really beautiful hotel with a lovely beach and a spa. Every day I’d go and have a treatment at the spa, like a sauna or a massage, and then I’d either do yoga, swim in the sea or play tennis with my best friend Violetta, who came out to stay with me for a while.” When asked whether she has kicked the drugs, Amy replied by saying “Yes, completely. I haven’t done any smack or crack since before I went out there. I’m completely clean now and I feel much better for it. Of course, the booze was all-inclusive at the hotel and I’d obviously have a few drinks some evenings, but there’s nothing wrong with that when a girl’s on holiday.”
Although it seems Amy has gotten her priorities in check, there is still one thing she can't seem to Just Say No to: her estranged husband Blake Fielder-Civil. “I still love Blake and I want him to move into my new house with me,” she says. “That was my plan all along. I won’t let him divorce me. He’s the male version of me and we’re perfect for each other.” While Blake doesn't seem to be rushing to Amy's side, there is one man that's vying for her attention. And that man goes by the name of Jay-Z. In a recent interview, Jigga said "Amy has a really powerful voice, it is so distinctive and beautiful. Hopefully in the future we could get together and work on some new material - I'd love to work with her again." Now this is a reunion I can get on board with. Amy needs to pick up her hive, pack up her ganj, grab her guitar and run towards the Jay-Z as fast as her little beat feet will carry her. In the direction of Jay, away from the direction of the hubby aka relapse waiting to happen.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet