Monday, April 6, 2009

Audrey Tatou in April's Elle Belgium

Photobucket
I hate to say this because I really, really love Audrey Tatou, but there is something seriously funky going on with her hair. It looks like this bad Beatles wig I got for Christmas as a joke two years ago. It's kind of a mess. Very Moe meets Robin Williams in Mork & Mindy. Which is suprising considering I thought Audrey had the unbelievable power to make anything and everything adorable as pie. But I suppose everyone has their kryptonite.
And sadly, just like the hair, these pictures miss the mark. They're bland and boring and not even styled well. Like I said, I hate to say that because Tatou is such a beautiful girl. I'm going to fully blame Elle Belgium on this one. You have to really try to make AT look this bad. Someone over there must have really hated Amelie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!
I love your blog...its so dope.
Ur so funny, and I agree with u almost all the time. I also share ur obsession with The Goddess aka Ms. Amber Rose!
OH! for that Zappos post- THANK U XOXOXOX!

-Sasha

Mrs. M. said...

thank you so much sasha! That is the sweetness! And yes, Amber Rose is The Goddess.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet