Monday, April 27, 2009

Bringing New Meaning to the Term "D'Ya Wanna Bone?"

Photobucket
These pics of a bikini clad Lindsay Lohan soaking up some cancer over the weekend have been making serious rounds over the internet like nobody's biznatch. Some say the recently single Lohan looks great while others say she's looking like a poor, starving orphan that Madge and Angelina would fight each other to adopt. Personally I think homegirl is looking FAR too skinny. Then again, that's what she wants us to say, right? La Lohan ( like a lot of girls) uses her weight as a tool to get attention. It's very "I don't need to say I'm depressed because you can just look at my jutting collarbone and tell". And while it may be an effetive attention grabbing strategy, the last thing I would call this is sessy. I mean who wants to bang clavicles with the damn skeleton from your high school Biology class? I don't know about you, but I do not want to be speared in the stomach by a rogue hipbone while trying to get my sessy on.

2 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

It's the skeletal arms! Yipes!

ChicChickory said...

This poor girl's funbags are going to reside on those protruding hip bones if she don't get some support. Support the girl's, LiLo!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet