Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Britney Spears for Candies is Distracting

Photobucket
Little Miss Brit Brit has really gotten in great shape. Unfortunately though it's not her smokin' bod that's distracting me in her new ads for Candies, it's those fug shoes! I'm not going to sugarcoat things-they are truely hideous. You don't walk in those clogs-you gallop. I feel that anyone who wears these shoes should be following around John Wayne and gnawing on hay when they're not fighting bandits. They're just that infortunate.
But if you enjoy getting your coat brushed in the autumn sun or have an affinity for the color of Pepto Bismal, than I'd say this campaign is just for you!

2 comments:

Atlanta Cougar said...

I totally agree but think there has been some serious air brushing.

Mrs. M. said...

i cannot believe i missed a golden opportunity to make like Bale and call this "fucking distracting". shame on me. and yes, airbrush overload.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet