Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Brody Dalle in Gasoline Magazine

Photobucket
A ella le gusta la gasolina! Como le encanta la gasolina! Dame mas gasolina! Ok now that I got that out of my system, I present to you the awesome Brody Dalle in the latest issue of Gasoline magaine. The 30 year old Spinerette singer (and Josh Homme's wifey-poo) looks like one hot take no prisoners female in this photoshoot. Like she will kick your ass and steal your leather coat before muttering "Fuck off, fucker" while smearing her eyeliner into chaotic perfection. In other words, she's a dame after my own heart.


2 comments:

Emily said...

Reminds me of high school when I was obsessed with Sing Sing Death House. She looks hot! She has definitely cleaned up. But I miss her with Tim Armstrong, she really fucked him into the ground. Who does that to Tim? He is such a cutie.

Mrs. M. said...

you should be glad-she freed him up for you! You two would be a match made in punk rock luvin' heaven.
And yes, he is adorable for days.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet