Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cutest Pregnant Woman Ever.

Photobucket
It's official: Nicole Richie is the chicest, most adorable pregnant lady ever. The expecting Ms. Richie looked as cute as ever while promoting the launch of her House Of Harlow 1960 at Holt Renfrew in Toronto today. In celebration of the launch she will attend a party tonight to celebrate Holt’s third-floor Contemporary floor. The invite-only bash will is being co-hosted by Fashion magazine.
In celebration of not only the House of Harlow launch, but of Ms. Richie's impeccable style, I thought I'd include some of the star's most recent prenancy chic looks. Her style is a great example of how to stay stylish while pregnant. Accentuating basics like tees and leggings with scarves or funky sunglasses is the perfect way to add a splash of color to an otherwise standard outfit. And most importantly her looks are comfy, something every woman-not just the pregnant chicas-all love.
Also, appologies for the lack of cleverness today. I have a wicked migraine and it's a mirical I have not yet thrown up all over the keyboard.




Photobucket

3 comments:

Suburbia Steph said...

Migraines are THE worst! I use to get them on a daily basis. Of course, puking just goes along with the territory.

I hope you feel better soon!

en-vee said...

J'adore Nicole ;p

hows that migrane?!

Mrs. M. said...

TY for the well wishes! I retired to my bed at 6 pm like an 85 year old. After playing a rousing game of shuffleboard of course.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet