Monday, April 13, 2009

Eliza Dushku and Padme Lakshmi Get Nekkid for Allure

Photobucket
Chelsea Handler, Eliza Dushku, Padme Lakshmi, Sharon Leal and Lynn Collins all striped down to their barfday suits in celebration of...being naked...for Allure magazine's annual Show Us What You're Working With issue (my words, not theirs). Usually when Allure does this type of editorial, it winds up looking classy and very natural. A few of these pics however look a little Playboy-ish. Like that one of homegirl holding the beads over her breasteses. Don't even try to tell me that doesn't remind you of Kim Kardashian's Playboy cover. Because it totally does.
I was also peeved that Allure asked all of these ladies about how very, very difficult it was to pose naked. Give me an effing break! These women have the hottest bodies in Hollywood, yet I'm supposed to believe they were shaking in their boots about baring a little skin? As if! (Yes, I just said as if) If I had a body like theirs I would walk around naked all the time! Except I'd put some shoes on. You can't just be walking the streets barefoot. You could get tetnis. And that would just be no fun for anyone.










source

1 comments:

Emily said...

I love Eliza's and Chelsea's photos- much more classy than the others.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet