Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Evan Rachel Wood in May's GQ Magazine

Photobucket
The other day I posted a sneak peek at Evan Rachel's Wood's new bondage inspired spread in GQ and today I have the complete editorial. Needless to say, I love it! She may be a total style stealer, but Evan Rachel Von Teese does take a hell of a picture. In fact, I don't think the homewrecker has ever looked better.
And while those rampant rumors about her hooking up with The Wrestler co-star Mickey Rourke may have been all bunk ("There was no truth to it, and it was so annoying."), the whispers that she has gotten back together with former flame Marilyn Manson are in fact true. The two have rekindled their gross and disgusting love after the actress took “some time away from the relationship.” (To play Barbies and sell some Girl Scout Cookies?) Well good for their twisted asses. So long as I do not have to see the ickiness that was their coupling, it's all good in the dark, demented, woa-is-me hood.



0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet