Friday, April 17, 2009

A Fatal Attraction to Cuteness

Photobucket
Spring has finally (finally!) arrived, and I don't know about you but the warmer weather has inspired me to shed some layers. There's just something about the spring breeze that makes a girl want to put on some fancy pants lingerie and lounge around looking fabulous. In doing so I began to scour the web for the cutest, sexiest, most scrumptious lingerie on the planet. My search led me to what I can only describe as heaven. This site, sexy panties and naughty knickers is unfreakingbelievable. They have the yummiest lingerie and nightwear I think I've ever seen. And being the inclusive, not at all selfish gal that I am (ha-ha) I just had to share. First off, the fabric of their sleepwear is delicious. The nighties and knickers (I love that word) are 100% silk satin. Silk satin! So not only are they sexy, they're comfy. Which is a luxury not many brands can claim.
Another thing I love about this brand is that their clothes are timeless, unique, and have character. You can tell by the small details (a ruffle here, a hint of lace there) that a great deal of time, effort and love was put into each piece. And as we all know (or should know) the devil is in the details. They create clothes for women. Elegant, classy and gorgeous.
Finally, I love
sexy panties and naughty knickers because they don't slap a giant bow on everything. For example, I was shopping for underthingies a few weeks ago with a girlfriend of mine in a popular lingerie botique and everything (seriously, absolutely everything) had a ridiculously huge bow smack dab in the middle. I know I'm a gift and all, but that doesn't mean I have to look like one. The bows should be saved for Christmas presents and cars. Thankfully this brand does not subscribe to the theory that everything is better with a bow.
And just in case you were thinking these pieces look familiar, perhaps I should tell you that upon a little investigation I found out that none other than man eater Eddie Britt rocked the brand on a little show called Desperate Housewives. Oh yeah, that's right. They are also sold at stores that are synonymous with luxury such as Barney's, Bendels and La Petite Coquette amongst others. But if you'd like to shop in the comfort of your own home, they offer all their deeeelicious goodies online, so you can snack while you shop. Or drink coffee. It's really up to you.
While I was already sold as soon as I clicked on the home page, you should probably know that they are currently running a
buy three items get a fourth for free promotion. They must know how much we love free goodies.
Anyway, that's just my humble opinion. But if I know fashion (and I'd like to think I do), I would predict that this brand is going to blow up. Which is why I'm suggesting you check them out now. That way when your friends ask "Have you heard about Sexy Panties and Naughty Knickers?!?" you can haughtily reply "Oh dahling, I've been a fan for ions."

These are a few of my favorite things:



0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet