Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Feeling Is Quite Mutual

Photobucket
Ugh. This fug bitch right here. Would someone tell me what the hell her fucking problem is? Why so goddamned bitter and angry? (Says the girl who drops f-bombs like Hiroshima) She's got such a sense of entitlement. As if she's not just another disposable DJ that got lucky. The only reason she's famous is because she was banging an A-list chick. Now that that's over her stock is dropping so she should be pretty grateful that anyone even gives enough of a shit about her to take her picture. It's like oh, excuse me. Was someone snapping a shot of you while you were doing your job? By all means, an artist like Samantha Ronson needs time and space to lay down their creativity. And by "creativity" I of course mean flipping a few switches, downing Red Bull and thinking she is somehow better than or above all the Hollywood tabloid bullshit. I mean honestly I could slap her. Anyway here's the lovely and charasmatic fug face at the opening of Sapphire New York Gentlemen’s Club and Prime 333 Steakhouse. Keep it classy bitch.

2 comments:

en-vee said...

she doesn't compare to the beauty of Arizona featured on Cops. =p

Mrs. M. said...

"Pleeeeeease can you just let me go?!? I like, promise I'll leeeeeeave. I'll be a boy for you I will if you just let me gooooooo!!!" lol

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet