Friday, April 17, 2009

Fierce or No Fierce: Beth Ditton in May's Dazed and Confused

Photobucket
Let me start off by saying that there is no one who loves the strange, the quirky, and the avante garde more than me. I live for that shit. Especially when the medium is giving big ups to the late, great Isabella Blow. However, as much as I want to adore this cover of May's Dazed and Confused with Beth Ditto, it scares me a little. Ok a lot. Ok so it may have made me burst into tears. I'm not sure if it's the hair, the lips, or just the picture as a whole, but something about this mess is a litle screwy. But let's ne honest-my opinion doesn't mean ish. It's you, delightful reader, whose thought really counts. So when it comes to this cover of D&C, whatchoo think? Fierce or No Fierce?

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet