Sunday, April 5, 2009

Final Episodes of Pushing Daisies to Air in May

Photobucket
Finally! With my longawaited prayers of
the Pushing Daisies Season 2 dvd release date coming to fruition (on my birthday no less), it is with glee and joy and happiness that I can announce that the remaining episodes of Daisies will finally get air time! ABC cancelled Bryan Fuller's baby months ago, pulling the series without airing 3 episodes that were left in the season. Daisies fans (myself included) were supremely disappointed, because we were left with cliff hangers and all shades of unanswered questions. The remaining episodes are currently slated to begin on Saturday, May 30th at 10:00/9:00c. Saturday at 10! That is the time slot that shows go to die in. You might as well give it some warm milk, a little extra morphine and begin reading Daisies it's last rights. Ah well, I suppose beggers can't be choosers. However I said it before and I'll say it again: how something as unique and wonderful and imaginative as Daisies can get passed on over the 5th season of the goddamn Bachelorette and all those other crappy reality shows is beyond me. The art of the drama is getting utterly lost. In another 10 years we'll be telling children the tale of how people used to get paid to act out ficticious dialogue created by witty writers and refer to it as "the good old days". You'll see! It's on the horizon! Until then I'm pimping the final three episodes for all they're worth. A little part of me thinks that if a trillion people tune in, it will magically get renewed. Don't burst my bubble. It can totally happen. In which case, this would be my reaction. Only a little more excited.
Pushing Daisies Season 1 GIF'S

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet