Thursday, April 16, 2009

Heidi Klum Is Pregnant with Fourth Baybay

Photobucket
Supermodel, supermogul and supermom Heidi Klum is pregnant again-and just in time for the next season of Project Runway (seriously, she has been pregnant for like, every single season). Word of Klum's happy news apparently leaked when sketches of her in a couture gown redesigned for her growing belly had somehow posted on the Internet. Sources say La Klum is a little less than four months pregnant and due to give birth around November. This will be the fourth child for the model. She has a daughter, Leni, 4, and two sons Henry G√ľnther Ademola Dashtu Samuel, 3, and Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel, 2 by husband Seal. Although we should probably just count her daughter as Seal's as well seeing as how he has raised her since she came forth from Klum's womb and all.
As far as the seventh season of Project Runway, which will now air on Lifetime (snore), shooting is scheduled to begin this summer. As PR enthusiasts know, the sixth season—already shot and in the can—will begin airing in the summer.
Can we just talk about how much I love this woman? I seriously think she and Seal make the most adorable couple quite possibly in the world. She's an absolute doll, her family is majorly cute and I wish nothing but good tidings of great joy for the happy familia.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I love Heidi too, and I'm happy for her. But am I the only one who is a bit disappointed PR is leaving Bravo? Bravo is like the only channel I watch hah.

Mrs. M. said...

Yes i am definitely disappointed too! I never watch Lifetime so I'm sure like a lot of people i will forget it's even on.

Suburbia Steph said...

I wish it were staying on Bravo too! Lifetime!?!?!? Snooze!

I don't think I've ever seen pics of their spawn...

Mrs. M. said...

their spawn are totally gorgeous. naturally.

Future Man said...

Okay, alls you wimmins need to give me an answer. This fly gal has shot four kids out of her baby-hole and has NO stretch marks? This is near impossible. If Klum were a true woman's advocate, she would not be ashamed of such things. Don't get me wrong, it is cool if she had work done (or lots of airbrush), but at least tout it as something to enhance the look. I know a lot of woman who have alienated the Klum camp due to her willful ignorance toward the average woman.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet