Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Hate Camila Alves: Part Infinity and Two

Photobucket
Look at this woman. Just look at her. She's ridiculous. Her skin looks as soft as the ocean surf before a storm, her teeth are as white as snow, her body is as natural as a freshly plucked blueberry and you just know she didn't even bother preparing for this premiere of babydaddy Matthew McConaughey-hey-hey's latest chick flick movie "I'm Not Capable of Committing...Oh wait, Yes I Am!" I bet she spontaneously plucked this gorgeous gold glittery number out from the back of her closet, scrubbed her face, splashed some blush and bronzer on and was out the door before the clock struck four. Girl is a freak of nature. And I am totally jealous.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet