Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It was twenty years ago today, Sgt Beyonce Taught the Band to Play

Photobucket
Did someone sneak some peyote into my iced latte? Maybe mix some magic mushrooms all up in my tuna sandwich? Because what I see before me cannot be for real. Is Beyonce getting ready to star in Drumline 2? Does she play backup snare in the damn Drum and Bugle corp in her spare time? Bitch looks like she's about to bust out into a percussion version of Morris Brown. Her heart may be like a marching band, but that doesn't change the fact that that jacket is offensive to me as a person blessed with sight. Sgt. Beyonce's Fug Ass Clothing Club Band needs to lose that shit before I lose it for her. Or something that sounds really clever.

1 comments:

Atlanta Cougar said...

Love her hair like this!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet